Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Layers

A meme to peel aways the layers of you.

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Celieto E. Tolentino-King
-- Birth date: October 29, 1981
-- Birthplace: Manila
-- Current Location: Makati

-- Eye Color: Dark Brown
-- Hair Color: Dark Brown
-- Height: 5’
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Scorpion

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: Filipino, Spanish
-- The shoes you wore today: Black pumps
-- Your weakness: Chocolate =)
-- Your fears: death in the family
-- Your perfect pizza: depends on my mood, but Amici’s Quattro Formaggi comes pretty close
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Set up my own business

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on IM: yay!
-- Your first waking thoughts: “what time is it?”
-- Your best physical feature: eyes
-- Your most missed memory: summers at my mamay’s house

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Coke regular (I hate Light and Zero)
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
-- Single or group dates: single dates
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: No
-- Cuss: sometimes
-- Sing: often
-- Take a shower everyday: twice or thrice sometimes
-- Do you think you've been in love: of course
-- Want to go to college: been there
-- Liked high school: yes
-- Want to get married: already am
-- Believe in yourself: you betcha
-- Get motion sickness: sometimes
-- Think you're attractive: yes
-- Think you're a health freak: nope
-- Get along with your parent(s): marvelously
-- Like thunderstorms: as long as I’m at home
-- Play an instrument: guitar

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: no
-- Smoked: no
-- Done a drug: does mefenamic acid count? =)
-- Made Out: yes, but I’m married so that’s not shocking
-- Gone on a date: please see above =)
-- Gone to the mall?: yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: nope
-- Eaten sushi: no
-- Been on stage: no
-- Been dumped: no
-- Gone skating: no
-- Made homemade cookies: no, maybe next week
-- Gone skinny dipping: no
-- Dyed your hair: no
-- Stolen Anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no
-- Been caught "doing something": ha ha! no
-- Been called a tease: no
-- Gotten beaten up: no
-- Shoplifted: no
-- Changed who you were to fit in: hell no

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: 30. there was a slight acceleration in plans
-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3 or 4 maybe. All I know is that I want my daughters to have boy nicknames (Alex, Sam, Bobby, Chuck maybe) and probably Elijah for the boy. Mon and I were joking before that our kids will be named Burger and Tapa
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: already had it. Not a single bead on my wedding dress (yay!), no frilly dresses for the bridesmaids (I chose something they could actually wear to some other occasion), no pigeons during the reception
-- How do you want to die: in my sleep
-- Where you want to go to college: went there already PLM. (Pamantasan ng Lahing Magaganda/Matatalino…)
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: grown up but still child-like. I think I’m doing pretty good so far.
-- What country would you most like to visit: England & Ireland.

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: luckily for me, quite a lot
-- Number of CDs that I own: a gazillion, seriously
-- Number of piercings: 2. both ears
-- Number of tattoos: none
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: at least 3
-- Number of scars on my body: a few maybe, the biggest of which is from my appendectomy
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 1.5

No comments: