Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A, B, C, D, E, F . . .

A - Age: 26
B - Band listening to right now: ABBA
C - Career future: to be determined
D - Dad's name: Lito
E - Easiest person to talk to: Mon
F - Favorite song: a bunch, but Running to Stand Still by U2 comes to mind as one of those on top of my list
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: worms
H - Hometown: Manila
I - Instruments: guitar
J - Job: Financial analyst
K - Kids: soon, maybe
L - Longest car ride ever: own car? 3 hours maybe
M - Mom's name: Cely
N - Number of people you have on your Multiply contact list: 40+?
P - Phobia[s]: snakes
Q - Quote: I used to be indecisive, now I’m not so sure
R - Reason to smile: no work on Monday (ulit)!
S - Song you sang last: The Name of the Game
T - Time you wake up: 5am
U - Unknown fact about me: I’m actually quite girly
V - Vegetable you hate: okra
W - Worst habit: procrastination
X - X-rays you've had: countless
Y - Yummy food: chocolates
Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio

No comments: