Thursday, August 21, 2008

Friday 5 #2

  1. What browser do you use and why do you like it? Mozilla Firefox, to me it's faster, more user-friendly, keeps out more unnecessary programs and pop-ups, and it has plug-ins.
  2. Some people let it all hang out on their blog, while others keep it light, and still others fall somewhere in between. Where does your blog fall in that? My blog falls somewhere in between. I don't really divulge a lot of details.
  3. A lot of people have themed blogs like a fashion blog or a crafty blog or one just for memes. What about yours? Do you maintain more than one blog? I have a Friendster blog (that I no longer update anymore), a Live Journal and Blogger account (which I update simultaneously with my Multiply blog), and a new blog at Petite Fashionista that I'm still gearing up to populate with outfit posts and other fashion related items.
  4. There are forums to chat on about just about everything under the sun. Do you belong to any and what are your favorites? I have a bunch of forums that I'm a member of, but the most recent is PF.
  5. Shopping time! What are your 5 favorite sites to shop at?
    1. ebay - because you can find just about anything in there
    2. ycon's multiply site - for shoes
    3. smartdresser's multiply site - for office wear
    4. miren's multiply site - for baked goodies
    5. karen & karen -for bags
i also look at a bunch of other sites (plueys, unarosa, peppered cherry) for what they have to offer and then i go to their shops to check out their goods first hand.

No comments: