Thursday, August 21, 2008

Countdown Meme

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:

1. Much Ado About Nothing

2. Back to the Future

3. An Affair to Remember

4. The Sound of Music

5. Singing in the Rain

6. Breakfast at Tiffany’s

7. The Usual Suspects

8. Dogma

9. High Fidelity

10. The Godfather

Nine people you enjoy the company of:

1. Mon

2. Maychang

3. Ace

4. Alvin

5. Dave

6. Aweng

7. Abbiechuchi

8. Beck

9. Ms. Mels

10. Pakner

Eight things you’re wearing:

1. Blue floral kimono top

2. Black slacks

3. Blue-gray cardigan

4. Black shoes

5. Pearl earrings

6. Pearl necklace

7. Black scrunchie

8. Wedding ring

Seven things on your mind:

1. I really need to rearrange my closet

2. I wonder where we should have dinner

3. I’m almost out of chocolate bars

4. Where’s my “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” DVD?

5. Is it 4:30 yet?

6. Must buy sampaloc candies next time I’m at Grace’s

7. I should have a haircut next week

8. Must buy shoes for Toto’s wedding

Six objects you touch every day:

1. HTC phone

2. Wallet

3. Polar Bear

4. Toner

5. Eye cream

6. Moisturizer

Five things you do everyday:

1. shower

2. eat something I really like

3. play with Furball

4. empty my SMS inbox/sent folder

5. check Multiply

Four bands or musical artists you couldn’t live without:

1. U2

2. The Beatles

3. Frank Sinatra

4. Michael Buble

Three of your favorite songs of the moment:

1. Better That We Break – Maroon 5

2. Does Your Mother Know? – ABBA

3. Fashionista – Jimmy James

Two people who have influenced your life the most:

1. My Tatay – who taught me how to walk properly when I was 3, got me into picking my own clothes when I was 5 and gave me his vintage Ray-Bans when I was 13

2. My Mommy – who’s the strongest person I know and taught me to be myself no matter what other people say and not give a crap as long as I know I’m not doing anything wrong

One person who has been nice to you today:

1. Mon – who drove me to work

No comments: